Welcome to our Let’s talk series, Our online sessions where we talk about topics effecting our kidney community
We share the latest advice, hints and tips to help answer any questions you may have with what help is available for kidney patients, carers and families.
Our current Let’s Talk series is funded by the National Lottery Community Fund and all about the Cost of Living. Each month we focus on a different area of the Cost-of-Living crisis and talk about the support and help available and how to get it.
Information shared in our previous sessions can be found on our YouTube channel covering topics such as energy saving & support and welfare/benefits advice.
Our most recent session is all about Debt support and advice,
we talk about:
- Debt – removing the stigma
- StepChange – what they do and how they help
- British Gas energy Trust – supporting those in energy debt
Topics coming soon:
- Latest government Cost of Living updates
- Foodbank support
- Wellbeing food vouchers
- Helpful money saving apps and websites
- Local community groups that can help
- Citizens advice